How can i fill the ignition and fuel tables??

How can i fill the ignition and fuel tables??

original posts
Hello, I'm a bit new on this kind of products and I need to use a PE3 ECU on a CBR600RR engine... my question is how can I fill the ingnition and fuel tables?? in the software appears the tables with some values but that values works for make this engine run?? and if this values doesn't work for this.. what can I do to fill this tables with de correct values?? I will apreaciate your help... thanks!!

Re: How can i fill the ignition and fuel tables??

Posts
Administrator
Basically you fill in all of the tables in the ECU based on how well the engine runs at all operating conditions. Usually this process is called 'tuning' and involves testing the engine with a dyno or making runs with the engine in the car. The tuning process is an iterative process.

Thanks and happy tuning!
Thanks for posting,
PE Support
(513) 777-5233

Re: How can i fill the ignition and fuel tables??

original posts
ok thanks for that information.. well I'm on a FSAE team here on Venezuela and I've heard that you have a base map for honda cbr600rr I could use to start.. where can I find that base map?? and also need some information about the traction control on the PE3.. do you have any information that could help me? thanks...

Re: How can i fill the ignition and fuel tables??

Posts
Administrator
Please send an email to info@pe-ltd.com if you would like more information.

Thanks.