PE3 firing one injector twice.

original posts
We're trying to get our new FSAE car running. We run a CBR600F4i with Bosch EV1 injectors. We're seeing some peculiar injector behavior. Everything is set up correctly, we're using maps that have run perfectly on other cars. If you take a look at the trigger/sync output screenshot I attached it would seem that injector 2 is intermittently firing twice.

Anyone experienced this behavior?

Re: PE3 firing one injector twice.

Posts
Administrator
Thanks for the post.

That's not something that we have seen before. Can you take several more trigger diagnostics files capturing the behavior and send the *.pediag files (not screenshots) to me at info@pe-ltd.com? I would like to take a better look at what is happening.

Thanks.
Thanks for posting,
PE Support
(513) 777-5233

Re: PE3 firing one injector twice.

original posts
I'll see if I can get that data for you regardless but we actually got the car running, we had some bad spark plugs. Not so bad they weren't firing so perhaps there was something weird happening.