Preferred Distributor?

original posts
For a big block Ford (FE) running an EightStack system, is there a preferred distributor to use? Does the PE3 like a particular brand over another?

Looks like my choices are 1) modified stock unit w/ Pertronix module 2) MSD Pro-Billet or 3) FAST Dual-Sync.

Is one better than another?

thanks

Paul

Re: Preferred Distributor?

Posts
Administrator
Hi Paul,

Any of those should work. I would want to run the modified stock one here at PE to make sure that it was compatible. The MSD Pro-Billet will be the easiest to setup and configure and is probably the least expensive. With an 8stack and our ability to do 'random-sequential' injector firing there is no advantage to using a dual sync distributor.
Thanks for posting,
PE Support
(513) 777-5233