RPI FSAE tuning

original posts
Hello,

My name is Xander, I'm with the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Formula SAE team. We're currently tuning last years car with a PE-ECU-1 but we'll put a PE3 in this car to learn how to tune with it and eventually move it over to this year's car.

I've heard that Performance Electronics made an FSAE map? Perhaps one for the CBR600 F4i with a 20mm restrictor? Is this just heresay?

-Xander

Re: RPI FSAE tuning

Posts
Administrator
Hi Xander,

We do have a pretty good map for the f4i with the PE3 system without the restrictor. We have one of these bikes as a shop mule that we use for testing. Contact me via email when you start to play around with the new system.

Thanks for positing.
Thanks for posting,
PE Support
(513) 777-5233